Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday 29th, our brother Bear found new parents yesterday, he left us last night. We were sad but glad too, we will miss him. It's now just me (Boots) and my brother JJ left here at home with mom and dad. I know that someone is going to see our pictures and fall in love with us too real soon. If we are still here next week-end we are going to go on our first road trip, to Natchitoches, thats where mama Teri and papa Barry have kids for us to play with, I know it will be fun, but I think I would rather go to my new home and play with my new family. And I am sure JJ would too.
We had to sleep inside the big house last night because it got to cold for us out in our house, that was alot of fun, we got to stay up late, but then mama Teri made us go to bed because we were making too much noise. But we had fun, and I think we get to do it again tonight.
They say Easter is comming soon, maybe someone will want to buy us for a Easter surprise for someone, wouldn't that be fun. I could hide in a basket or box and I'm sure JJ could too. Maybe just maybe that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment