Friday, January 15, 2010


Well, this past few weeks have been sooooo cold and nasty that we have all been inside too much, Jackson and I have been longing to be outside and romping and playing, and I'm sure that papa Barry and mama Teri have been to. Things are moving along and it seems as tho we will be expecting our third batch of babies in the spring of 2010, sometime around May. Guess the old saying that to much time on inside in the winter leads to lots to do in the spring.
We are all excited about more babies, esp. me, I love being a mama and having babies, mama Teri says I was born to be a mama. I do it well.
We are waiting for nice weather as I'm sure everyone else is too. It will come, and we will be outside once again.

All is well here on the Bayou
Life is good.
Lizzy and Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment