Thursday, March 25, 2010





Well, here are the pics of our new babies, we have three girls and three boys, there is a pair of twins, a boy and girl that will look just like me(Lizzy), the others as far as we can tell will look like Jackson. But all are doing well, and they are healthy, and happy.
We go to have tails docked and dew claws removed tomorrow, that is allways a stressful time for me, I don't like being away from my babies for long. But it doesn't take too long and then we are right back at home in our closet.
Mama Teri allso took some video clips of the birth and will post those soon, of course I'm not looking my best, but then what mother does during child birth. Any way the first pic is of me right before things got started, as you can see mama Teri made me as commfy as possible, yea I am spoiled! Gotta love it.

Life is good on the Bayou
Lizzy and Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment