Tuesday, September 8, 2009




Yesterday the new babies made two weeks! All their eyes are open, and they are as fat and healthy as they can be. Everything is going very well! Today, mama Teri put them out onto the floor, and she and I played with them for a little. They are just beginning to try to play with each other. Mama Teri talks to them a lot so they get used to hearing and smelling her. In the next few weeks things are going to get lively around here! Pretty soon they will be running around everywhere, and that's when I really love to play with them. I am really enjoying my new puppy room, and I know the puppies will like it too. Mama Teri has music playing for them all the time; sometimes its classical and sometimes its jazz and blues. It's quite nice really, very comforting for me and the babies.
Hope everyone keeping up with us here on the bayou enjoys the new pics. We will be back next week.

Life is Good on the Bayou
Lizzy and Jackson and Babies

No comments:

Post a Comment