Sunday, August 30, 2009




Ok Guys, it's been a week now and the puppies and I are getting into a nice routine, they and myself are doing great, we all made a trip to the vet with them on Friday to have their tails docked and dew claws removed, it was their first family outing.
We have seven beautiful babies, five girls and two boys. I am enjoying them so much, I really love being a mama, I love my babies. Jackson is doing better this time around, he was even there with me during the birth. Mama Teri has allready begun the process of advertising for new homes for our babies, and I know she will find just the right ones with loving parents for each of them.
So enjoy the new babies, we will be posting new pics often.

Life is Good Here on the Bayou
Lizzy and Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment