Thursday, July 2, 2009




Boy, is it hot, Jackson and I have been lying low these days, we go out early in the mornings and then late in the evenings. I just can't take the middle of the day, esp now that I am with children. Mama Teri says she will have to take extra care of me during this pregnacy, being that it will be in the hottest time of the season. So she and I take naps during the day and she rubs my belly alot. I really like to have my belly rubbed. Papa Barry says I am spoiled, but thats ok, my mama Teri really loves me, and yes she loves Jackson too, but he is a mans dog and he doesn't like to have his belly rubbed like I do. Papa Barry spends alot of time with Jackson doing tricks, they have lots of fun playing together, Jackson really loves Papa Barry. I guess you could say I am a mamas girl and Jackson is a papas boy. I'm posting a few pics of Jackson's fav place, on the air vent, and mine is on the couch.
Gonna go for now, but I'll be back, gotta go get a pedicure, my nails are a mess.

Lots of love
Lizzy and Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment