Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Well things are moving at a snails pace here on the bayou, the summer seems to be dragging by, but then maybe because I have been dragging these days. My pregancy is comming along, I have been feeling well but seem to get tired faster, just don't have the stamina, guess it's the heat. Jackson and I spend lots of our days inside, that is till late in the evening, then we like to go outside.
I get my belly rubbed alot, I really like that. I think mama Teri likes to rub my belly too, she talks to my babies when she rubs, she tells them they are going to be lucky puppies because they are going to find really great homes with new parents that are going to love them. This makes me feel good when she does this, I really love my mama Teri, she is the best, and she takes really good care of Jackson and I. We are the lucky ones, maybe even a little on the spoiled side too.
I wish i had lots of new and interesting news to tell, but I am sure that all that will change very soon, and then there will be new pics of new babies and new adventures with them too.
So I will close for now,

Life is good here on the Bayou

Lizzy and Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment