Friday, July 31, 2009



Well hello everyone who is following allong with my progress, it's allmost August and my belly is getting bigger, mama Teri spends alot of time rubbing my belly and talking to my babies, she calls them "Lucky Puppies", she says that's because who ever buys one will be the lucky ones. She will be putting out the adds in a few weeks and we hope that just the right people will want to buy my babies.
I go to get some x-rays soon to tell how many babies I will be having. Mama Teri has allready made my bed ready for me and I have been sleeping in it at night. I am looking forward to this batch of babies and I know that mama Teri and papa Barry are too. Jackson I'm not to sure of, it seems he doesn't quiet know what to think of all those little ones at first, but then as they get a little older he begins to warm up to them, esp when they want to start playing. He and I love to play with our babies. It's allways hard to see them go but mama Teri tells me they are going to loving homes where they will get lots of care and will bring lots of love and joy to their new homes, so this allways makes me feel better.
So, I guess I will be posting more often now that the birth of these beautiful new babies is getting closer. So for all those new parents that are just looking for just that right puppy, keep watching and reading these blogs, because they will be here sooner than you think.

Lots of Love for Lizzy and Jackson on the Bayou

No comments:

Post a Comment