Friday, August 21, 2009


Well, today mama Teri took me to get x-rays on my tummy, and it looks like we can get ready to have 8 new little babies this week-end. Yes you heard me, again 8 babies. I am doing very well and I am very healthy says Mrs Dana my vet doctor. I really enjoy going to see her and Mrs Kim and all the rest of the ladies in the office. They really make a fuss over Jackson and I, and really enjoy our babies. So for all out there that have been following saga of Life on the Bayou, with Jackson and I our home is about to expand again.
Mama Teri has been working really hard to see that Jackson and I are healthy, she has been making our own doggie treats. they are all organic and very tasty, we are even learning to eat our veggies.
Well, gonna go for now, and maybe just maybe tonight will be the magic night.

Lots of love
Jackson and Lizzy and
Life on the Bayou

No comments:

Post a Comment