Wednesday, August 5, 2009




Just wanted to put in some new pics of Jackson and I, things are moving slowing for me these days, just waiting, although we did go out in the boat the other evening, and mama Teri took some really good shots of us and the sun going down. We were just chillin out there on the water. Other than that things are doing well for me during this time, just been lazy because of the heat.
If we are not on the couch then we are in the bed, Papa Barry says we need a bigger bed because the one we have now isn't big enough for the four of us, but then Jackson and I don't seem to have any problems stretching out, as you can tell by the pics.
Mama Teri has been working on the new puppy room, it's going to be nice to have a space just for me and my babies, one that is big enough for them to grow in.
I really can't wait to have these babies and to watch them grow up and to begin to play with them, I really love to play with my babies.
Well, anyway I'll get this posted and I'll be back in a few days with some new news.

Loving life here on the Bayou
Lizzy and Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment