Sunday, April 12, 2009



Easter Sunday,
Yesterday I went for my first boat ride, I did not like it, we went fast and it scared me. Mama Lizzy and Papa Jackson really like to go fast, they stand on the front of the boat with their ears flapping in the wind. Guess if I stick around here I'll get used to it. Mama Teri is looking hard to find me new owners, and I am excited about a new home. I am doing really well, I play really hard with my mama Lizzy, esp. outside, I really like to go outside. I run around hard, then I go inside to take a nap.
Last night I got to sleep in the big bed with mama Teri and papa Barry, it was great, we just snuggled and loved all night, but they say I can't get used to it because they have a really high bed and I mignt fall out. I really do like to snuggle real close and sleep late in the mornings. Mama Teri calls me her "little lover girl".
Papa Jackson is being nicer to me somewhat, we took a nap on the couch yesterday. The only time he gets cranky is when it's time to eat, he doesn't like me to get close to him when he is eating.
Gonna go for now, going outside to play for awhile.

Tummbleana

No comments:

Post a Comment