Thursday, April 16, 2009



March 16th, yesterday our last baby Tummblena left us to go to her new home, we were happy and sad at the same time. We got to spend extra time with her so I guess that made her special to us, we will miss her. So now our nest is empty, for awhile anyway. I really enjoyed being pregnant and having babies so I am looking forward to next time. I will be blogging all about it when it happens, but for now Jackson and I will be enjoying the spring time with lots of sunshine outdoors lounging on the deck, and boat rides in the evenings with mama Teri and papa Barry. We really like the boat rides, esp when we go fast and we have the wind in our faces. The evenings are still nice for little fires outside too, I curl up in mama Teri's lap and Jackson gets in papa Barry's, then we just chill. Life here on the bayou is great, a real dogs heaven.
I want to thank everyone who reads our blogs and hope that you will continue to do so, we are planning on lots of fun in the sun this spring and summer. And hey I even got my figure back in time too.

See ya soon
Lizzy and Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment