Friday, April 24, 2009




March 24th,
Thought I'd post a few pics of Jackson and I from our last week here on the bayou, it's been very quiet around here now that all babies are gone, we've been for some evening boat rides, those are allways fun, been doing some fishing, as you can see I am a hands on kind of girl with that, like to keep my eye on whats going on, from baiting the hook to helping to get them off the hook, I like to fish. Jackson can take it or leave it, he just likes to catch those turtles.
The days have been beautiful, this is our favorite time of the year, execpt when it gets time to go out on the boat to go swimming, can't wait for that. Jackson and I both like to float on the rafts with mama Teri and papa Barry. I'm sure we will get pics of that too.
Mama Teri got an e-mail from one of my babies, (Edna) she is growing up and looks really cute, her new mama and papa really love her. Haven't heard from Tummbelena, wish we would, we miss her and would love to hear from her, but I know she is loved and being cared for.
Gonna go for now, I'll be back with new pics soon.

Lizzy and Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment