Thursday, April 9, 2009



March 9th

Mama Teri and Papa Barry took me to see a Holistic Vet today, he looked me over real good, he says that I must have been dropped on my head as a baby that is why I have the wobbles that I have and why I am a little clumbsy, other than that I am very healthy, all is normal, and I should live to be an old dog. That was good news. He allso gave me these drops to take and I can't even pronouce the name of it. It may help me.
I have been going outside twice a day to run and jump and play, I play hard and mama Lizzy plays hard with me. Today I allso took my first walk with a new collar and leash, it was so much fun, I ran, and ran, and when we got home my little legs were so tired I just couldn't even stand to drink water. I slept hard after that. My mama Teri says I will make someone a good dog, she doesn't even want money for me just loving parents that will take good care of me. I love the bayou but it's not the right place for me, I could fall off the pier and land in the water, but I love to play outside in the yard.
Gonna go for now, I'll be back

Tummblena

No comments:

Post a Comment