Monday, April 6, 2009



Monday, March 6th

All my brothers and sisters have found new homes and its just me here left with mama Lizzy and papa Jackson, and with my Granny too. They call me Tumbleana, I think I will be staying here for awhile because mama Teri has been taking me to Doctors, I have a little problem with my balance and I stumble alot (I think thats where the name came in), anyway I have been seeing a Chiropractor and she is giving me adjustments, they don't hurt at all. Next week I am going to see a Holistic Vet, and maybe he will give me some good medicine to take. I am very small, but I have lots of energy, I don't feel bad at all, I am very happy and I love to play outside, they just have to watch that I don't fall in the bayou.
Mama Teri says she would let me go to a new home, but it has to be very special people that would take good care of me and love me with my clumbsy self. I like it here and I really like being the only one to get mama and papa's attention, but I know I could allso learn to love a new mama and papa if it's ment to be.

Gonna go for now, but I'll be back with new adventures of "Tumblena on the Bayou"

No comments:

Post a Comment